We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to School

I can't believe this summer is over. Thankfully, it was long, but still....class starts next week! EW! This is my last year and everything is stranger than ever. I am ready to be done undergraduate but at the same time I don't want to go to class! Guess I am going to have to get over that if I plan on graduating in May!

Back to school is full of moving: errands, Target, Wal Mart, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, Office Max, Hobby LObby, KIrklands, Pier 1 runs. I would suggest allowing yourself plenty of time to get your dorm/house/apartment exactly how you want it! It has taken me waaaaayyy longer than I ever thought! I think I may have burned as much money on gas as I have on supplies! Crazy right!? Just a note, I have found the best lamps at Kirklands! Awesome prices and so cute!

Pillows are another way to decorate and at Dorm Suite Dorm, you can custom design as many pillows as you want. Feather, cotton or polyester? Monogrammed, not monogrammed? Bows, ribbons, solid, multi-colored? Square, rectangle, cyclinder? You decide! They come out fabulous! I just saw one today in the office for a Bama student. It is maroon and grey with "hotty toddy" monogrammed on the front. SO CUTE! I kind of want it haha That happens a lot in the office!!

Goodluck with the moving!!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment