We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Saturday, March 21, 2009

Back to Reality!

I guess this is the hardest part of vacation, packing up! I leave today to go back to reality, and a very yippy dog. I have found that having a day inbetween fun and reality is much better and easier to accept. I am very lucky to do what I love and am passionate about. What would it be like to be working on something that you don't enjoy? That is what I wish I could get through to the college students today, DO WHAT YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT! I loved what I majored in but I wasn't passionate about it. I was a nurse for 6 years before getting to the point of having a business that could sustain us. It is hard at the age of 18 to be deciding lifes choices but think about what you do love to do and see if you can make a major out of it, don't settle. Do what you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment