We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break Mania

We are in Florida for spring break and the excitement is great! I am here with my 2 sons and one of those is a senior in high school. He will be attending Ole Miss next year.This is our last year for all of us to be together because I know next year he will be here with his college friends instead. It just seems that I was on college spring break myself. I hope you all enjoy the time you have this year and for the four years to come.
Where will you be going for spring break this year? This is early for us but it is warm already in the panhandle of Florida. I hope you all have a safe and fun time for your spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment