We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Okay, this is new to me. I have a blog on my website but they say you need to blog or your business won't exist in 3-5 years! Wow the internet is really changing the way we look at things.
My blog on my website, I ask for opinions and ideas and get no response. I don't know what I am doing wrong but hopefully I can get some with this one!
My sister started a blog about 4 years ago. She was living in NJ and she has always been more advanced then I am. She used to tell me I needed a website too. I thought she was crazy! Now I not only have a website, I have 2 and I am blogging in 2 different places! Do I really have that much to say? I will find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment