We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Is it Friday yet?!

OMG, it needs to be Friday! My website has gone down , and that is my life line to the girls who are looking at the bedding right now! I am so frustrated. This is my busiest time and I don't need this right now. We have so much momentum. We also had a trunk show for tonight but it was cancelled due to bad weather. Where is the bad weather? It isn't even raining! Why do schools and everything shut down at the thought of a storm? We have come a long way but with all the news now, they scare people too easily. I can't even sew since the serger is also not working well. At least I know the machine doctor will be here in the morning! I don't like not being able to sew or chat on the website with all the girls!

That is the life of being a business owner though. I guess I might have to actually relax tonight! How do you do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment