We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Dorm Room

We are setting up a new dorm room in my office to be used for photography. We painted the walls white! Yikes, I never thought I would paint a room white. But it is clean and refreshing as well. I am waiting for my bed at this time but it should be set up in the next month. It will be so nice and easy to set up each of the ideas and sets to show. We also designed 3 different rooms this week and you would think to put some of it together. I can't wait to show how you can really mix these fabrics up. As we design these we do offer extra details, you have to contact us for those details though. It is too hard to get everything on the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment