We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Saturday, April 11, 2009

working on a great looking set

I am currently working on a great looking duvet and pillow for a customer. I think I will start posting the pictures here as we are working on them. I will take a picture of this one tomorrow and get it on the site. I love this group because it is the brown and white but she has put it with turqoise. This way , even if you don't know your room mate yet, she can coordinate very easily. With this group you could use the brown and white and then add pink, green, yellow, lavender. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment