We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy, belated, Halloween to ya'll! I hope everyone had a fun, and safe night last night. Halloween is always so fun in college. There are always many parties to choose from and crazy costumes to wear. I came home this Halloween. For the first time in four years, Halloween fell on the weekend so I could come home for my Maw Maw (my grandmother, for all you non-Louisiana people) and my Moma's Birthdays! After we celebrated, I met up with my cousins to further celebrate All Hallows Eve. It was a great night. What did ya'll do? Any fun parties? What did ya'll dress up as (that is always the hardest part for me)?!

p.s. I hope everyone remembered to set their clocks back last night at 2am. We gained an hour, to sleep, but lost an hour of daylight. We can't win with this whole daylight savings time thing!

Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment