We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I am BACK!


I AM BACK! I cannot even explain how happy I am to be able to say that. I took the GMAT TODAY. It took me 4 hours.....10:45am-2:45am. Brutal. Standardized tests. What is the point? They are so incredibly frustrating. You remember those days of taking the ACT or SAT right? I would encourage you, if you are interested in Graduate School, to start prepping for the GRE, GMAT, MCAT, LSAT, whatever the test is, early and make a schedule for yourself! Anyways, enough about that.

Funny story, at least for me. Mrs. Sheri got some new bath robes to offer ya'll on her website www.dormsuitedorm.com. They are so comfy and cute cute colors. Welllll....she didn't have a picture of them so she got ME to model them. HAAAA. I pasted the picture on the left...hilarious! I hope ya'll take a second to go look at all the new accessories on our website. Other than bath robes, Mrs. Sheri has matching cosmetic bags, mirrors, picture frames (ADORABLE), picture bags, picture pockets, and so much more. Trust me.....go check it out.

PS those capris I have on in the picture are on the website too...love them. Almost took them home with me haha


No comments:

Post a Comment