We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Joie's Life Lessons

As I was digging deep in my memory bank to remember the life lessons I tried to teach Nick and Trey on our train ride from Paris to Rome earlier in the summer, I realized that they would be great to share (at least I think so). So, here are "Joie's 10 Life Lessons:"

1. You can't always get what you want.
2. Always be ready for a curve ball.
3. Life is tough and messy; Get a helmet and an apron.
4. Go big or go home.
5. Planning is essential but spontaneity is imperative.
6. Trust sincerely, laugh often and love deeply.
7. Be cautious but take risks-get crazy.
8. Have no regrets; Instead, focus on the things you can change.
9. Give 150% all the time.
10. You can't always be right.

That's what I have learned from life in the past 21 years. I wonder if my lessons will change in a year, 5 years or 10 years???....Probably. But, nonetheless, this is what I have for the college chapter of your book.

Caio

J

No comments:

Post a Comment