We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Friday, June 5, 2009

No One Warned Me about Sleep Deprivation

As I sit here writing this blog, my eyes are being FORCED to stay open. This makes me remember how no one ever warned me that an integral part of being in college is NOT SLEEPING. This applies throughout the entirety of both semesters, every year, (but ESPECIALLY Freshman year of college). Obviously, it applies even more so during finals week; but even mid-semester, there is always something going on that you aren't going to want to miss out on....THUS, you forgo your sleep.

Quite honestly, I would encourage each of you to participate in this madness! College happens once, and you shouldn't miss some of the best memories you will make because it is 2 in the morning and you have a test the next day. I do not regreat any of my late college nights as a consequence of participating in events and being social. I am NOT NOT saying to set classwork aside. Bad grades will come back and haunt you one day before you graduate...promise! So, get your work done and then, don't miss out on anythng just because you are tired! Delirium proves to be very entertaining. So be prepared for sleep to go out the window. Besides, you can always sleep when you are dead...

J

No comments:

Post a Comment