We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Sunday, September 13, 2009

BID DAY

I am not a rush fan (as I have said a few times, I think), but this year was my last and I was kind of emotional. Yes. I admit it. I cried today at pref. We only had 3 pref parties and I had a speech and choked up during all 3 of them. ha. Oh well. I can not believe no more rush, ever again.

Though rush in general is not a favorite season of mine, I do LOVE Bid Day. Seeing all the PNM's open their bids and FREAK out is so fun and then welcoming them into our sisterhood is awesome. It always makes me so proud to be a Chi Omega. Squeal, as the guys on campus prefer to call it, is tomorrow night. Our chapter has a tradition to eat at Daves' Pizza in Homewood every year after squeal, pictures and presents in our house. I love this too because we rent out all of Daves' and have the place to ourselves to eat a ton of really good pizza.

I am pumped to have my life back. Stressful week ahead. Lots of work and work work to do. Excited to have more time to do it all though!

I will write about how SQUEAL goes tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment