We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

College Scheduling

Today I had my afternoon class. For 3 years, I have avoided afternoon classes and gotten finished with class by 1:00pm. If you can do this...I would HIGHLY suggest!! You get the ENTIRE afternoon to do whatever you want (work, sleep, homewok...etc.) My afternoon class is from 2:15-3:20 and it's so aggravating. It breaks up my afternoon..but, as my Moma says, "Oh well, you gota do what you gota do!" ha

When I think about it, I can't even complain though. The accounting majors have a class on Wednesday NIGHTS from 5:15-7:30pm. EW! I feel so bad for them. Why can't they teach Tax 2 at a more decent hour? Anyone have any good explanations why not??

Anyways, all I am saying is, get your classes over with as early as possible if I were you.

So, AFTER my late, aggravating afternoon class, I went to a Welcome BAck Event with the Brock School of Business. It was fun. I got to see some Professors and peers I had yet to see since being back. One of the Business Faculty members reminded me of the awfulness of the "real world." Ha. She definitely reminded me, no summers, no spring breaks and no long Christmas vacations. Just throwing it out there, maybe I should fail a few classes so I can stay an undergrad a little longer...?? Who in the heck would want to leave this for THAT! haha

Ok, sorry this was a bit of venting and a very random tonight!

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment