We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

You snooz...maybe you won't lose?

Everyone has those professors that just talk and talk and talk and you have NO IDEA what they are talking about nor do you really want to know what they are talking about. Or they talk until they just put you to sleep. One of my classes today felt like that. I wanted to be everywhere else but listening to my professor basically talk to himself. I almost felt like I was interrupting a conversation. ha. Talent, skill, knowledge, intelligence. My professor is lacking none of these. It is the excitement, attention-getting (and keeping) lectures that so many professors lack. Anyways, I got through it. Though I don't have too much of a clue what we discussed.

This is so frustrating because we (and I really mean my Moma and Daddy when I say we) are paying a lot of money for education, and giving up a lot of time (that we could make money) to receive an education. And when my professor puts me to sleep, I feel like all of the money and time are going to waste. I suppose we can all learn something from even a boring professor; however, it is unlikely that he/she will keep a college students' attention long enough to achieve such.

We all have to do things we don't want to do...I know that....but I guess it doesn't always have to be fun :) Keep those eyes open during class...maybe you will catch something good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment