We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Thursday, September 24, 2009

Travel in Style!

So I am sitting here in the Birmingham airport, trying to be productive while I am waiting on my flight home to New Orleans and I just thought to myself how I really need to get Sheri to make me a cute carry-on bag for when I travel! She has told me that she can make bags, so why not customize a travel bag?? I love traveling and having bags created exactly how I want them would make me so very happy! Heck, I could get an entire line of travel bags from Sheri. Carry-ons, duffels, lunch bags (SO CUTE, I saw), garment bag or even a laundry bag!

Do you like traveling? Where have you traveled to?

Is any other place better than America? I personally love my country but I love LOVE Europe over us! ha. It may have something to do with the history in Europe (I love history). But they do things so different over there. Why?? Any thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment