We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Thursday, September 10, 2009

There is a reason it is called RUSH

Rush FINALLY begins tonight! Philanthropy night today and tomorrow, Theme night Saturday, Pref Night Sunday and BID DAY ON MONDAY! I can't believe it is here. OMG! I am so excited that it is my last one. Rush has never really been my season. It will be so much fun and I am going to be so nostalgic this weekend; but, I am really glad rush is almost over, forever. Weird.

If you are going through delayed rush this weekend, or anytime in the near future...goodluck! Be yourself. Ask questions. Try and place yourself in the house and see if it is right for you. All the pretty decorations will come down after rush, so think about the girls you talk to, the relationships you make/made. Have fun. Smile. Put yourself out there.

Hootie Hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment