We are so excited to have you as part of the Dorm Suite Dorm family! At Dorm Suite Dorm, we want to help you create and design the BEST dorm room possible. Enjoy our college tips on life and decor here in our blog. Caio.


Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Is sleep optional?

For my whole life, my Daddy (who I am the spitting image of and much like in personality) has told me that sleep is optional. We are both night owls and become very productive at night (we also procrastinate like nobody's business and love music from the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's). I have always believed him. There are not enough hours in the day to do everything that everyone should experience in their short life time. We have to live it up while we are here! HOWEVER, two things, ONE: Some people just need sleep. If you are one of those people, figure this out (preferably before you go to college because college is all about NOT sleeping). And TWO: even those people such as myself and my Daddy HAVE to get some sleep or else you will GET SICK. Trust me. I can speak from experience. Lack of sleep for many consecutive days decreases your immune system and everybody knows how many millions of germs exists, especially at college (since everyone is all over each other in the dorm, sorority house, fraternity house, parties...). So what do ya'll think? Is sleep optional? How do you experienced college goers do it? Naps? Sleep through classes?....

No comments:

Post a Comment